WhatsApp has finally added stickers which was much awaited by millions of WhatsApp users around the world. Although WhatsApp is a bit late to welcome stickers in its kitty unlike Hike, Viber and Telegram yet WhatsApp users are quite excited about it. Indeed, WhatsApp is now facilitating to send or receive stickers but it has a limited collection of stickers. However, WhatsApp would not demur, if stickers are customized or imported through other apps like Telegram.
In order to use telegram stickers for WhatsApp, the process is superbly easy though little lengthy. It basically involves two major steps, one is to download the stickers from ‘Telegram’ and then import the same on WhatsApp. Let’s get to know them to step by step.
Download Telegram Stickers
- Download & Install ‘Telegram’.
- Now simply open the ‘Telegram’ app.
- Tap the 3 vertical lines at the top left side of the screen.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Stickers and Masks’.
- Acquire a list of entire stickers pack.
- Hit 3 vertical dots aside stickers pack.
- Tap on ‘Copy link’.
- Now, exit settings.
- Tap the ‘Search’ icon on the homepage of ‘Telegram’ app.
- Type ‘StickerDownloadBot’ and hit the ‘Search’ icon.
- Tap the chat head.
- At the bottom of the chat page, Tap ‘Settings’.
- Then, select the ‘Output’ format out of jpeg, png, and others available.
- Go with ‘WEBP’ format.
- Paste the above-copied link in the message and send it to the bot.
- As a reply, it’ll be notified that Zip will be made available soon.
- When receiving the Zip file, tap it to start downloading.
- The downloaded file will be available under the ‘Telegram Documents’ folder.
Import Stickers To WhatsApp
- Download & install ‘Personal Stickers for WhatsApp’.
- Open the app.
- The above downloaded ‘Telegram’ stickers pack can be seen on this app.
- Tap on the corresponding ‘Add’ button.
- Again, hit ‘Add’ on confirmation pop up.
- Now, open WhatsApp App.
- Go to Stickers feed.
- Voila! The just installed stickers pack will be available to send.
Whether it’s emoji, GIFs or stickers, there should be something new every time. The recent, limited edition, of stickers on WhatsApp, adds one more instant messaging app in this line. God knows about the other apps, but Telegram facilitates its users to download the sticker packs and use them on Apps like WhatsApp. For any query, question or just to give feedback, use the comment box.