The tech-savvy crowd today is well aware of the growing popularity of an open-source media center application called Kodi. To get a precise idea for the ones who aren’t well informed, Kodi is a media player platform developed by the XBMC Foundation. Popular add-ons such as Exodus on Kodi give access to the streaming media content.
- 1 What is Exodus Add-on?
- 2 Things to Know Before Getting Started
- 3 Installation Guide Exodus on Kodi (2018 full guide)
- 4 How to Use Exodus Kodi Add-On:
- 5 How to Update Exodus Kodi
- 6 Exodus Kodi Not Working
- 7 Is Exodus Kodi Legal and Safe?
- 8 How to Uninstall Exodus on Kodi?
- 9 Exodus Kodi Review:
- 10 Wrapping Up…
What is Exodus Add-on?
Exodus Kodi add-on is a software extension which adds extensive media content from around the internet to be used on Kodi. Exodus install is a boon to Kodi community. It is a third-party add-on and counts for one of the oldest, user–friendly and the most reliable software to access the biggest library of online streaming movies and television shows directly to Kodi devices. Exodus add-on for Kodi primarily came into name via TV Add-ons Indigo tools but it vanished due to hapless shut down of TV add-ons. Soon afterExodus Kodi disappeared, fortunately, exodus update was released.
Things to Know Before Getting Started
While using Kodi add-ons you face certain risks. While wondering ‘how to install exodus’ one should be careful of security and privacy features of Kodi. As exodus is a third party developer, it does not receive any design or development from Kodi. No support conveys that exodus Kodi install carries major security risks, as the content downloaded may be coming from unsecured sources.
Using a VPN with Kodi mainly acts as a blanket of security by hiding your IP. In case of an exodus Kodi Add-on, it is always suggested to use a VPN setup. To do away with copyright infringement notices while streaming videos or movies online and unblock the geo restrictions prevailing in your country, it is always recommended to use the highly reputed Kodi VPN.
Configure Settings Before Installing Exodus on Kodi
Very often the add-ons which are being installed on Kodi come from the unknown and unsecured sources. Since download and streaming contents using a third-party add-on is restricted by Kodi, therefore before initiating the Exodus Kodi download and going for the exodus installation, one needs to configure the settings in Kodi.
Installation Guide Exodus on Kodi (2018 full guide)
The installation guide gives the steps on ‘how to get exodus on Kodi?’ with different repositories. Some of the chosen repositories from the installation guide are detailed as follows.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi with Lazy Kodi Repository?
Kodil repository is one of the best repositories with different add-on resources. To install exodus on Kodi krypton and Kodi Jarvis form the kodil repository is a task of few minutes. Follow the steps as mentioned below on ‘how to download Exodus on Kodi with Lazy Kodi repository:
- Firstly, Click on Settings while you open your Kodi > Tap File manager.
- Add Source is to be double-clicked followed by clicking none.
- Paste this URL http://lazykodi.com/, and then click OK.
- Enter some name (For instance Lazy Kodi) to save this source as you Click ‘OK’.
- Go back to the Main menu on Kodi; click Add-ons, then Package icon on the upper left is to be clicked.
- As the various options pop up, install from zip file is to be clicked.
- Select Lazy Kodi, i.e., the file you just saved.
- Tap on Repositories and then click on Adroidaba followed by Clicking on Repository again. Select ‘kodil-1.4.zip’ and wait till the repository installs.
- Go to ‘Install from Repository’ and click on ‘Kodil Repository’ from the options.
- Click ‘Video Add-ons’ and select ‘Exodus’.
- Now tap on ‘Install’.
After the successful installation of exodus on Kodi, you are now ready to experience the vibrant world of streaming movies or TV series on your devices. Your Kodi is now flowing with the best media.
Install Exodus on Kodi with Kodi Bae Repository
Kodi Bae repository brings your way a variety of add-on resources. To quickly, install exodus on Kodi devices from the Kodi bae repository the procedure which is mentioned below is required to be followed.
- First and foremost you need to download the Kodi bae repository Zip file.
- Then open Kodi, select the Add-ons section and then click on package icon or box-icon.
- Select Install from Zip file.
- Earlier downloaded Kodi bae zip file is to be uploaded Wait for some time while the uploaded file takes time to install.
- The Exodus add-on is now installed. For viewing the add-on go back to Kodi home and click video add-ons from the add-ons section.
The install of exodus on Kodi has now opened the gates to worldwide media and documents. Be it your favorite sport or TV channels, everything can now be easily accessed.
How to Install Exodus Kodi with XvBMC Repository?
XvBMC is the latest repository from the bunch of the advanced repositories. To get exodus on Kodi without any hassle from the XvBMC repository, steps mentioned below are to be followed accurately.
- Open Kodi Krypton and click on settings icon at the top. Click on file manager next.
- Double click on Add Source followed by a click on None.
- Type the URL http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/, Then click OK.
- Enter a name for your media source (for instance “ABC”) and press OK.
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and select Add-ons. Click on the package icon.
- Choose Install from Zip Click on ’XvBMC’, when the box appears. Click on repository .xvbmc -4.20.zip and wait till the installation completes.
- Tap on Install from the zip file and choose XvBMC Repository.
- Add-on Repository at the top of the list is to be clicked. Choose tknorris Release repository and tap.
- Press backspace twice and select tknorris Release Repository.
- Go to video Add-ons and select Exodus.
Now you are equipped with exodus on your Kodi device. The restrictions of media content and documents have now been released. With exodus on Kodi, access to latest TV series and streaming movies is now possible.
Install Exodus on Kodi with TkNorris Repository
The TkNorris Repository is quite a diversified and latest repository. To install exodus on Kodi without much ado; the following steps are to be followed accurately.
- First and foremost you need to download Tknorris Release Repository Zip File on your system.
- Open Kodi on your system and choose to add-ons.
- Tap on the box-shaped icon on the top and choose install from Zip File.
- Downloaded file from the first step is to be uploaded. Wait while the repository gets downloaded.
- Tap on install from Repository to select Tknorris release repository.
- Tap on Video Add-ons to choose exodus. Click Install.
The successful installation of exodus on your device makes it easy to watch the live sports and streaming movies. Be it documents or latest TV series, everything is accessible with exodus.
How to install Exodus on Kodi with All Eyez on Me repository?
All eyes on me repository are the newest of all the repositories. To add exodus on Kodi in a trouble-free manner, the steps as detailed below are to be followed with great accuracy.
- Click Settings as you launch Kodi followed by a tap on the file manager.
- Then add source is to be double-clicked. Tap None.
- Paste the URL (http://aeom.cf/repo/) and click OK.
- While naming the repository as All Eyez on Me Repo. Click OK to save it.
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and tap Add-ons. The boxed icon at the top left is to be clicked.
- Click Install from the zip file and tap all eyes on me Repo.
- Then select repository.alleyezonme.zip.
- Choose install from the repository on the same page followed by a click on all eyes on my repository.
- Go to video add-ons and tap exodus to install. Hit install after that.
- Wait while it is installed. A notification is popped up on successful installation.
After the much-needed exodus installation on Kodi, the limits of access to media content and live TV have now been done away with. Users of Kodi can now access every kind of movies and TV series with exodus.
How to Use Exodus Kodi Add-On:
After you successfully install exodus on Kodi, you are all set to experience the different genres of movies and music streaming at present. After exodus install, you are required to just open the exodus add-on from the Add-ons tool listed on the Kodi main menu. This has to be followed by selecting the Video Add-ons section. A search has to be done for exodus on the right side of the screen. When found, click it to open and explore Exodus.
How to Update Exodus Kodi
Exodus update can be opted for either to be manual or system generated. Turning on the auto-update feature will automatically get the exodus Kodi updated. And to go the manual way, below mentioned steps are to be followed.
- Open Kodi and click on the Add-ons menu.
- Select video add-ons as you right click exodus.
- Tap on information
- Looking at the bottom of your screen, turn on auto update for automatic exodus update or click on update to go for the manual feature.
Exodus Kodi Not Working
Many times the users face the problem of exodus on Kodi not working. Some of the major issues which come across after users install exodus on Kodi can be thrown light upon as follows:
Issue #1: The connection between an exodus and repository could not be established. Reasons for problems include:
- A wrong repository might have been installed,
- Or when a repository URL is not working
Solution: Users should ensure that they or typing or pasting the correct URL. If the problem still exists, then internet connectivity might be at fault. If the error still remains unresolved, it directs that the repository URL is not working. This can be verified by pasting the same URL on your website URL browser.
Issue #2: Exodus failed to install a source. The issue arises because:
- Updated exodus version does not exist on the repository from which it is being installed.
- In the case when a repository is being updated, it is often seen that exodus is unable to install.
Solution: Firstly, that repository should be chosen which is capable of the immediate updating of the exodus. Repository such as Kodi repository is preferable. In case of persistent error; it denotes that the Kodil repository is being updated.
Issue #3: A problem may pop up saying that ’Kodi exodus no streams available’
Solution: The problem can be solved by uninstalling exodus on Kodi followed by its reinstallation.
Is Exodus Kodi Legal and Safe?
Talking reality, any third party add-on is illegal; as Kodi does not support and develop such add-ons. The question which pops up now is ‘Is exodus legal’ or ‘Is exodus illegal?’ The answer is: Exodus can be accessed safely with the use of VPN. And as per the claims made by Exodus, it only provides the links and sources of media content and not own them and is therefore legal.
How to Uninstall Exodus on Kodi?
For the exodus uninstall on Kodi, below mentioned steps are to be followed:
- Select Add-ons and tap on my add-ons, followed by a click on video add-ons.
- Click Exodus
- Tap on uninstall.
Exodus Kodi Review:
As the user’s reviews suggest, the exodus add-on shall be pitched on since it is one of the oldest and most desirable Kodi add-ons. It is the best way to access the wide library of streaming media content. Concerning the risks attached to exodus as discussed above, it is always recommended to use A VPN for privacy and security reasons while accessing exodus on Kodi.
The much in limelight ‘exodus Kodi add-on’ remains to stay intact on technological aspects. Users prefer to install exodus on Kodi as it provides access to the latest movies and music without compromising on quality. A quick installation guide on ‘how to add Exodus to Kodi ‘has been mentioned above to let you guys experience an error-free download without much ado.
Not to forget, A Kodi VPN is a must for a secured and private access using an exodus add-on.
Is VPN mandatory to use Exodus on Kodi?
Exodus, being a third party add-on faces safety and legal issues from Kodi. It is an add-on which brings your way free media content from the web. In many countries, it is illegal to watch the free or pirated movies or T.V. series. Hence a VPN is always recommended to be used while accessing exodus generated media as online activity remains secretive.
How to Get Subtitles for Exodus?
Websites like Opensubtitles.org and Subscene.com give you an easy access to the desired subtitles. These sites do not require a subscription. Also, a separate Kodi add-on need not be installed for this.
Why Is Exodus Slow?
When at times exodus is slow, it can be resolved by reducing the buffering speed in the exodus. The procedure to do this is mentioned in the next FAQ.
How to Fix Kodi Buffering Issues?
To fix the same, the following steps are to be followed.
- Launch Kodi and select Add-ons.
- Tap on Video Add-ons and choose Exodus Kodi Add-on.
- Scroll down to Click Tools
- While you scroll down again, click Exodus: Clear cache
- Tap on
How to make Exodus one click and watch video add-on
Please follow the below instructions:
- a) Launch Kodi, click on videos and then tap the video add-ons.
- b) Press the three little lines to open the
- c) Click the configure
- d) Choose the providers tab.
- e) Uncheck all the streaming providers’ box except exodus.